Contract Award Notice: Procurement Specialist to Support the Implementation of Regional Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)
||2021-10-05 - 2021-10-05
Individual Consultant: Procurement Specialist to Support the Implementation of Regional Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)
Date of Contract:
October 17, 2018
IDR 478.400.000,-(incl. tax)
Scope of Workt:
The Consultant’s scope of work is to extend support and Technical Assistance (TA) to SG, includes administering the activities fall under by PT SMI includes—but not limited to-as follows:
1. Providing suggestion and assistance on procurement aspects including procurement plan and ensure the whole process of procurement cycle is consistently complied with current regulations;
2. Providing suggestion and assistance to SG on procurement process includes planning, preparation, and implementation in accordance with Bank’s Procurement Guidelines and ensure that technical specification is properly met.
3. Supporting PT SMI team to conduct the procurement of RIDF-PDFs including contact management.
4. Providing suggestion and assistance to SG (including procurement team) for evaluating proposal and making bidder evaluation report;
5. Providing suggestion and assistance to SG for evaluating performance of selected contractor or consultant;
6. Providing suggestion and recommendation to SG on preparing the contract with selected contractor;
7. Supporting PT SMI team on conducting supervision process of SG’s project financed by RIDF including making report for internal and external use correspond to PT SMI’s internal procedures;
8. Monitoring the procurement status and implementation conduct by the SG and producing project progress report for PT SMI’s team;
9. Supporting ad hoc RIDF-related tasks as required by PT SMI’s team.
Back to Procurement