Good Corporate Governance
PT SMI believes that value increment will improve the Company’s performance and enhance integrity in giving value added to the shareholders and stakeholders as well as to help national economy in its role as a Catalyst and/or a Facilitator between the Project Owner and Investor in infrastructure financing and/or preparation of Indonesian infrastructure.
As a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) under the Ministry of Finance, PT SMI’s GCG practice is in compliance with the Minister of Finance Regulation No. 88/PMK.06/2015 regarding the Implementation of Good Corporate Governance by the Company (Persero) under the guidance and supervision of the Minister of Finance.
PT SMI consistently committed to implement the GCG based on GCG key values amongst others Transparency, Accountability, Responsibility, Independence, and Equality and Fairness.
The implementation of GCG principles has the following objectives:
- Optimizing the Company’s values.
- Decision making that founded upon high morals.
- Compliance with prevailing laws and regulations.
- Professional, transparent and efficient management of the Company.
- Enhancing the Company’s image and competitive advantage.
- Improving the Company’s human resources development.
- Improving the Company’s business risk management.
- Encouraging awareness and social responsibilities.
- Fostering code of conduct toward better corporate culture.