Corporate Secretary acts as a liaison between PT SMI and the Stakeholders, and is responsible for the good image of PT SMI by maintaining good relationships with all Stakeholders.
Corporate Secretary is responsible for:
- Implementation of information disclosures and regulatory compliance.
- Effective and efficient communication.
- Administration of corporate documents.
- Implementation of corporate social responsibility.
Main Duties and Functions of the Corporate Secretary
Corporate Secretary performs the following functions:
- Information Disclosure Compliance through:
- Submission of reports and information of Company’s activities to Shareholder and supervisory institution.
- Implementation of corporate activities such as GMS, meetings of the Board of Directors and other corporate events.
- Implementation of GCG compliance.
- Communication function through creating a positive image of the Company through:
- Maintenance and development of good relations with the Company’s external Stakeholders, including Shareholder, related agencies, the media, investors and the general public.
- Implementation of the Company’s internal communication activities, both through the delivery of information and the organization of employees.
- Administration and Board of Directors office support function:
- Organizing the meetings of the Board of Directors and other meetings.
- Administration and safekeeping of of corporate documents.
- Support of the Board of Directors.
- Corporate Social Responsibility:
- CSR and Community Development.
- Non CSR and Community Development
- Managing the gratuities service management and control information.
- Handling the customers complaints.
Profile of the Corporate Secretary
Indonesian citizen, based in Indonesia, 45 years old, appointed Corporate Secretary since 3 April 2017. She graduated from the University of Indonesia in 1995.
She has joined PT Sarana Multi Infrastrukur (Persero) since 2013 as Senior VP Relationship Manager – Financing and Investment Division before being appointed as Corporate Secretary.
She has been certified Risk Management Certification Level 1 and Level 2 of Risk Management Certification Board (BSMR), and Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) respectively in August 2006 and November 2008.
Legal Basis of Appointment
Ramona Harimurti was appointed as Corporate Secretary based on the Decision Letter of the Board of Directors No. SK-005/SMI/0317 dated March 31, 2017.