General Meeting of Shareholders
General Meeting of Shareholder (GMS) is a forum for the Shareholder called by the Board of Directors and may be based on request of the Board of Commissioners to set out key decisions for the Company and/or for decision making on matters whose authority is not delegated to the Board of Directors or Board of Commissioners.
Pursuant to the Articles of Association, there are two (2) types of GMS:
- Annual GMS, held once per year; and
- Extraordinary GMS, held at any time, as needed.
GMS Rights and Authorities
GMS authorities are including among others:
- To appoint and dismiss members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors.
- To evaluate the performance of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors.
- To approve amendments of the Articles of Association.
- To set the allocations of profit.
- To appoint a public accountant and determine the form and the amount of remuneration for the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors.
Issuance of Publication on GMS Information
The Company does not undertake publication of information regarding the GMS to the public, as the Company is not a Public Company.