1. The Implementing Agency, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero), invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of infrastructure works including well pads, roads, laydown areas and water supply system for an exploration drilling campaign at the Wae Sano geothermal prospect in Manggarai Barat region, NTT, plus provision of well test equipment and labour assistance during well testing, services for site maintenance and for subsequent site cleaning and remediation. The duration of the contract will be for up to 2 years. For the purposes of any resulting Contract the Implementing Agency or their named representative shall be the Employer.
2. This procurement is being carried out as part of the Geothermal Energy Upstream Development Project (GEUDP). Funding for the GEUDP is being provided by the World Bank, through grants from the Clean Technology Fund and the Global Environment Facility, and by the Indonesian Government, and managed by PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero). This procurement process will be conducted in accordance with the national competitive bidding procurement method contained in the World Bank Guidelines and procedures described herein.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers,
January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines
”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero), attn. Chairman of Bid Committee, e-mail: GEUDP_procurement@ptsmi.co.id,
and/or collect and inspect of the bidding documents during office hours from 09:00 to 15:00 WIB (GMT +7) hours at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased from 24 August 2018 until 14 October 2018 by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of IDR 500,000. The method of payment will be cash. The document must be collected from the address given below. Pre-bid meeting will be held on Thursday, 6 September 2018.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 WIB (GMT +7) on Monday 15 October 2018. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at 15:00 WIB (GMT +7) on Monday, 15 October 2018.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of IDR 1,500,000,000 or in other currency equivalent amount.
8. The address referred to above is:
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero)
Mailing Room, Sahid Sudirman Centre Lt 47
Jalan Jend Sudirman, No. 86
Attn: Chairman of Bid Committee for Civil & Infrastructure Works
Jakarta, 24 August 2018
Bid Committee PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero)