1. The Implementing Agency,PT Sarana Multi Infrastuktur (Persero), invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of various site services for activities at the Waesano geothermal exploration project in Manggarai Barat region, NTT. The required services will include those required for supervision of construction of infrastructure (access roads and well pads, drilling water supply and various other support services), rig geologists, drilling supervisors, HSE officers, community relations, security, site administration and related site services. The duration of the contract will be for up to 2 years. For the purposes of any resulting Contract the Implementing Agency or their named representative shall be the Employer.
2. This procurement is being carried out as part of the Geothermal Energy Upstream Development Project (GEUDP). Funding for the GEUDP is being provided by the World Bank, through grants from the Clean Technology Fund and the Global Environment Facility, and by the Indonesian Government, and managed by PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero). This procurement process will be conducted in accordance with the national competitive bidding procurement method contained in the World Bank Guidelines and procedures described herein.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers,
January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero), attn. Chairman of Bid Committee, e-mail: GEUDP_procurement@ptsmi.co.id
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be obtained during office hours from 09:00 to 15:00 WIB (GMT +7) hours at the address given below from 7 January 2019 by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 WIB on 5 February 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at 14:00 WIB on 5 February 2019.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of IDR 100,000,000 or in other currency equivalent amount.
8. The address referred to above is:
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero)
Sahid Sudirman Center 47th Floor
Jl Jenderal Sudirman No. 86
Attn: Chairman of Bid Committee
Tel: 021-80825288 Ext. 5084
Jakarta, 7 January 2019
Bid Committee PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero)