Complaints about PT SMI’s PEN Program Implementation Violations
If there is a violation in the implementation of PT SMI’s PEN Program, you can report using the Whistleblowing System application via the following link: https://spp.ptsmi.co.id/
Questions related to the Implementation of PT SMI’s PEN Program
Questions related to the implementation of PT SMI’s PEN Program can be submitted to the Corporate Secretary of PT SMI via the following link: Contact Us
What is the PEN Program?
The National Economic Recovery (PEN) Program is one of a series of activities to reduce the impact of Covid-19 on the economy. Apart from handling the health crisis, the Government has also implemented the PEN program as a response to the decline in community activities that have an impact on the economy.
The implementation of the PEN program is regulated in Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 of 2020 (PP 23/2020).
PEN Program Goals?
The PEN program aims to protect, maintain and improve the economic capacity of business actors in carrying out their businesses during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Where’s the PEN Program Capital From?
among others, to subsidize MSME interest through financial institutions.
Placement of Funds
for banks affected by restructuring.
for working capital loans.
State Equity Participation
for SOEs whose capital is affected and special assignments.
for working capital.
PEN Program Launched to Stimulate the Business Sectors, including:
Support to MSMEs is provided through:
- Interest Subsidy: IDR 34.15 trillion.
- Tax Incentives: IDR 28.06 trillion (PPh 21 DTP, final PPh UMKM DTP).
- Guarantee for new MSME working capital loans: IDR 6 trillion.
Support to Corporation is provided through:
- Tax incentives: IDR 34.95 trillion (free PPh 22 imports, reduced PPh 25 installments, preliminary VAT refund).
- Placement of Government funds in banks for restructuring of MSME debtors: IDR 35 trillion.
Dukungan untuk Korporasi diberikan melalui:
- State Equity Participation.
- Compensation payment.
- Bailout (investment) of working capital.
- Other supports: Optimization of BMN, Bill Repayment, Loss Limit Guarantee, Delay of Dividends, Government Guarantee, National Strategic Project Bailout Payment (PSN).