Dear our respectful Stakeholders,
In order to avoid the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the work environment of PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI”) and referring to the Decree of the Governor of DKI Jakarta concerning the Implementation of Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM), it is hereby stipulated the following matters:
- PT SMI implements a policy of maximum restrictions and/or Work From Office (“WFO”) with minimum attendance at the office and eliminating physical meetings so that meetings between PT SMI and stakeholders can only be held online.
- The activity of visiting guests to the PT SMI office is temporarily suspended.
- If the visit is forced to be carried out, it must obtain prior approval from PT SMI and must fulfill several conditions for the visit as follows:
- Guests are required to show evidence of a negative antigen swab test (maximum 1x24 hours) and re-do an antigen swab test facilitated by PT SMI with a negative result.
- Using two layers of masks (dual masks).
- Meeting time is no more than 30 minutes.
- Keep a distance of > 2 meters.
- We urge all employees and stakeholders of PT SMI to always comply with health protocols such as washing hands, wearing masks, and maintaining distance as well as practicing clean and healthy lifestyles to prevent the transmission of the Covid-19 virus.
- This provision shall come into force until further notice.
PT SMI is aware of the significant concerns upon the current pandemic (Covid-19) situation. However, this does not deflate our commitment and dedication to providing our valued clients and stakeholders' our best services.
Our policies are to be adjusted accordingly on the latest updates and progress of the Covid-19 pandemic.
We truly appreciate your understanding, and may God continue to give us health and safety to get through this challenging time together.
Board of Directors and Employees of PT SMI