Date : November 27, 2020 - December 5, 2020 Status : Close/Tutup
Panel of Consultants
Consulting Services to Evaluate the Implementation of Municipal Loan Disbursement in order of the National Economic Recovery Program
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“the Company)—a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) with 100% shares owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance (MoF) Republic of Indonesia—plays active role in facilitating infrastructure financing as well as preparing project and serving advisory for infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
- In order to support the State Financial Policy for handling the 2019 Corona Virus Disease Pandemic (Covid-19) and/or encounter threats that endanger the National Economy and / or Financial System Stability as well as the National Economy Rescue, the Government through Government Regulation (PP) Number 43 Year 2020 dated 11 May 2020 implemented the National Economic Recovery Program or Program Pemulihan Ekonomi Nasional (PEN) through the following scheme: capital injection, fund placement, Government guarantee and treasury, and municipal loan facilities to Local Governments (LG). The financial support provided by the Government to LG is a form of fiscal stimulus to accelerate economic recovery in the regions. With regard to these regional municipal loan facilities, the Government through the Minister of Finance issued Regulation of the MoF number: 105/PMK.07/ 020 dated 7 August 2020 concerning Management of National Economic Recovery Loans for LG which at the same time gave a mandate to the Company to dispense municipal Loan Facilities under PEN framework. With regard to this mandate, the Company needs an assistant whose task is to assist the Company in evaluating the loan facilities that have been disbursed to the LG.
- Currently, the Company has committed loans to twenty one (21) LG where the loan will be used to finance construction-relation activities (infrastructure development), procurement of goods in the form of medical equipment to support hospital facilities and other procurement activities related to Covid-19 prevention. .
- In relation to the above, the Company invites Interested and Eligible Consultant (“Participants”) to submit their Expression of Interest and Qualification Documents in order to participate in the pre-qualification selection process. The purpose of the pre-qualification selection is to obtain the Consultant Panel (Shortlist) consisting of consultants who are considered to have the competence and ability to carry out the work as stipulated in the Pre-qualification Document (only available in Bahasa). Participants are allowed to associate with other Participants in the form of a joint venture or sub-consultancy to improve their qualifications.
- The evaluation criteria for determining the shortlist are Participants who have experience, expertise, and have completed assignment related to project supervision or construction management, either in the direct project supervision and supervisory work for behalf of lenders or other stakeholders for Road/Bridge sector, Irrigation Infrastructure sector activities, Building Infrastructure, and other Infrastructure. Participants are required to carefully reads the provisions concerning to the pre-qualification implementation and mechanism as contained in the Prequalification Document.
- To obtain the Prequalification Document, Participants are required (mandatory) to perform registration via Company’s e-procurement system and submit an Expression of Interest signed by the officials via email: email@example.com using subject line [PEN-Daerah] Pernyataan Minat Panel Konsultan Pendamping PEN PT SMI no later than Friday, December 4, 2020. Meanwhile, the submission deadline of Qualification Documents shall be sent no later than Friday, 11 December 2020 at 14:00 WIB.
Jakarta November 27, 2020
Cipto Adi Utomo
Head of Procurement Committee
PT SARANA MULTI INFRASTRUKTUR (PERSERO)