Request for Expressions of Interest: Consultant for Capacity Building related to Linking to Finance for Local Governments in 2019
||2019-05-06 - 2019-05-15
Regional Infrastructure Development Fund – Project Development Facility (RIDF-PDF)
Project ID: TF0A3871
Procurement of Consultant for Capacity Building related to Linking to Finance for Local Governments in 2019.
1. PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI
”)—a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) with 100% shares owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia—plays active role in facilitating infrastructure financing as well as preparing project and serving advisory for infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
2. PT SMI is currently the Implementing Agency of the Regional Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) program, a program funded by The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ("Bank
"), seeking Consultants who are Interested and Eligible ("Consultants
") , especially Capacity Building Support related to Linking to Finance for Local Governments in 2019 ("Service
"), to help PT SMI in conducting socialization to several local governments to assist in preparation of infrastructure projects in the regions and with the aim that the local government obtain a comprehensive understanding of financing options for infrastructure projects and so that the RIDF-PDF facility can be accessed and utilized by the local government to accelerate infrastructure development in the region.
3. The consultant is planned to assist the implementation of at least five (5) capacity development activities during 2019 with PT SMI. The scope of work of the Consultant on this Work includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks and activities carried out under the supervision of PT SMI:
- Initial preparation activities (Consultants submit preliminary work plans before capacity building activities are held to be reviewed and approved by PT SMI);
- Capacity building implementation activities
- Review of existing capacity building implementation systems;
- Carry out dialogue with stakeholders, especially the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Home Affairs and local governments to support the capacity building activities;
- Administration, Logistics and Event Organizing for the capacity building activities;
- Final Reporting.
In implementing this work, consultants are expected to work together as a team to design and implement human resource capacity building activities involving PT SMI and consultants from the Regional Infrastructure Development Plan (CSISP-RIDF) Consultant Services for the Implementation Support Plan, local governments, relevant ministries and the private sector (eg hotels, travel agents, etc.).
4. Duration of the Services is seven (7) months from the contract signing or until the Minutes of Acceptance (BAST/Berita Acara Serah Terima
) for the final report is signed.
5. In connection with this matter, PT SMI invites Consultants to express their interest in participating in the provision of services. In principle, the objectives of the Service are as follows:
- Support the infrastructure ecosystem strengthening program and the development of ASN's (Aparatur Sipil Negara) human resource capacity carried out by PT SMI to improve local government understanding of financing options in the context of accelerating infrastructure development, including by providing an understanding of PT SMI products such as regional loans and PPPs and development facilitation project.
- Provide professional advice and input for the implementation of existing PT SMI activities related to the development of human resource capacity, especially the elaboration of cooperation with regional governments, or related Ministries/institutions; and
- Contributing actively in the preparation, organization, reporting and evaluation of activities to develop human resource capacity of the local government or related ministries / institutions. The implementation and reporting of capacity development is delivered on time and in quality according to the needs of the program.
6. Consultant are required to express their interest by submitting Expression of Interest along with relevant credentials/work experience and company profile.
Such credentials must be delivered using required format which can be access here (written in Bahasa Indonesia)
. Consultant may associate with other firms in the form of a joint operations or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
7. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS) as stipulated in Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011, revised July 2014)
(“Bank Procurement Guidelines
”). The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the Bank Procurement Guidelines setting forth the Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
8. The expressions of interest containing information as described in paragraph 5 must be received in a written form or by email as described below no later than Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 15:00 WIB
Cipto Adi Utomo
Head of Procurement Committee
PT SARANA MULTI INFRASTRUKTUR (PERSERO)
Sahid Sudirman Center, 47th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 86 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 8082 5288
Fax: +62 (21) 8082 5258
Back to Procurement