Request for Expressions of Interest: Consulting Services – Firms Selection, DED of Traditional Market Construction Project
||2018-09-03 - 2018-09-14
Regional Infrastructure Development Fund – Project Development Facility (RIDF-PDF)
Project ID: TF0A3871
Consulting Services for Detail Engineering Design (DED) of Traditional Market Construction Project (“the Project
”) under Indefinite Delivery Contract.
1. PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI
”)—a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) with 100% shares owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia—plays active role in facilitating infrastructure financing as well as preparing project and serving advisory for infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
2. PT SMI, acting as the responsible agency of the Regional Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) funded by The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“the Bank
”), currently seek for Interested and Eligible Consultant (“Consultant
”) specifically Detail Engineering Design consultant to support the construction of Project (“the Services
”) by providing technical assistance to Subnational Governments (SG/Pemerintah Daerah
) on project preparational stages.
3. Duration of Services is twelve (12) months and will be conduct under Framework Contract or Indefinite Delivery Contract (IDC) with minimum of two (2) placing orders.
4. Consultant are now invited to express their interest in providing the Services which includes obtaining a detailed design drawing that complies with best practice and applicable technical requirements and standards as stipulated in related regulations. The ultimate objective of the Services is to obtain Detailed Budget Plan (Rencana Anggaran Biaya
/RAB) or Engineering Estimate (EE). Such documents will be required as one of the contractor bidding’s documents for the SG to deliver the Project’s design on satisfactory in terms of quality, timeliness, feasibility, and documentation.
5. Consultant are required to submit company profile along with experience and relevant qualification (“Expression of Interest
”). Such experience includes information pertaining number of project (minimum 10) demonstrates under following shortlist criteria: having strong experience and field of expertise demonstrates successfully completed DEDs of infrastructure projects (preferably located in Central or Eastern Indonesia and having experience on preparing DED of traditional market project) owned by SG (form expressing list of relevant experience can be access here
). Consultant may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
6. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS) as stipulated in Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011, revised July 2014)
(“Bank Procurement Guidelines
”). The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the Bank Procurement Guidelines setting forth the Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
7. The expressions of interest containing information as described in paragraph 5 must be received in a written form or by email as described below no later than Friday, 14 September 2018 at 3pm
”). Further correspondence is available overtime during working days from 9am until Submission Deadline.
Cipto Adi Utomo
Head of Procurement Committee
PT SARANA MULTI INFRASTRUKTUR (PERSERO)
Sahid Sudirman Center, 47th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 86 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 8082 5288
Fax: +62 (21) 8082 5258
Back to Procurement