Regional Infrastructure Development Fund – Project Development Facility (RIDF-PDF)
Project ID: TF0A3871
Consulting Services to Prepare the Feasibility Study for Bersehati Traditional Market in City of Manado.
Cipto Adi Utomo
Head of Procurement Committee
PT SARANA MULTI INFRASTRUKTUR (PERSERO)
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI”)—a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) with 100% shares owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia—plays active role in facilitating infrastructure financing as well as preparing project and serving advisory for infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
- PT SMI, acting as the responsible agency of the Regional Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) funded by The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“the Bank”), currently seek for Interested and Eligible Consultant (“Consultant”) particularly Consulting Services to Prepare the Feasibility Study for Bersehati Traditional Market in City of Manado (“the Services”) by providing technical assistance to Local Governments under project preparational stages.
- The objective of this selection is to obtain shortlist of Consultants who are deemed to have sufficient qualifications to provide the Services. The first-rank firm in the Shortlist will get the Requests for Proposals. The objective of this activity is to obtain project’s feasibility study that meets the provisions of the Indonesia Legislation, Minimum Service Standards (SPM), and regional financing requirements such as the RIDF. More details about the Services are shown in the Term-of-Reference (only available in Bahasa).
- Consultant are required to submit the expression of interest (EOI) including their credentials. Please refer to the template form of EOI and credentials (only available in Bahasa) for further actions. Consultant may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS) as stipulated in Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011, revised July 2014) (“Bank Procurement Guidelines”). The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the Bank Procurement Guidelines setting forth the Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- The expressions of interest containing information as described in paragraph 5 must be received in a written form or by email as described below no later than Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 3pm (“Submission Deadline”). Further correspondence is available overtime during working days from 9am until Submission Deadline.
Sahid Sudirman Center, 47th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 86 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 8082 5288
Fax: +62 (21) 8082 5258