Regional Infrastructure Development Fund – Project Development Facility (RIDF-PDF)
Project ID: TF0A3871
Consulting Services to Prepare the Feasibility Study of Public Hospital Construction Project Under Indefinite Delivery Contract
Cipto Adi Utomo
Head of Procurement Committee
PT SARANA MULTI INFRASTRUKTUR (PERSERO)
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI”)—a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) with 100% shares owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia—plays active role in facilitating infrastructure financing as well as preparing project and serving advisory for infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
- PT SMI, acting as the responsible agency of the Regional Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) funded by The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“the Bank”), currently seek for Interested and Eligible Consultant (“Consultant”) particularly Consultant to Prepare the Feasibility Study of Public Hospital Construction Project under Indefinite Delivery Contract (“the Services”) by providing technical assistance to Local Governments under project preparational stages.
- In this regard, PT SMI is inviting Consultant to express their interest to participate in the selection of Services. More details about the Services are shown in the Generic Term-of-Reference (only available in Bahasa).
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on the Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS) as stipulated in Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011, revised July 2014) (“Bank Procurement Guidelines”). The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the Bank Procurement Guidelines setting forth the Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultant are required to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) including their credentials. Please refer to template form of EOI and credentials (only available in Bahasa) for mandatory use of EOI and credential submission. Consultant may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
- The expressions of interest containing information as described in paragraph 5 must be received in a written form or by email as described below no later than March 20th, 2020 (“Submission Deadline”). Further correspondence is available overtime during working days from 9am until Submission Deadline.
Sahid Sudirman Center, 47th Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 86 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 8082 5288
Fax: +62 (21) 8082 5258